The Unamed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supremacy 1914 Alliance

Suggestion

violentvag
    violentvag

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post  violentvag Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:31 am

Questions and answers forum for noobs like me =) clown

I finally found my activation im no longer a guest here woot!

leads me to my next question... Do you train infantry units faster if you have troops garrision in the province? Or is there any way to do this? Question
    The Hawk
    The Hawk

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  The Hawk Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Congrats for being a registered member..
    For your question, I won't pretend to be super-expert but I'll try to answer whatever I surely know about the game, or to guide u for some useful links.
    Infantry generates automatically in provinces, after building Recruitment Center, they'll generate every 1 day 19 hr, but after building lvl1 barrack they'll generates every 14 hr, after lvl2 build, it takes 9 hr..
    Each city can handle up to 25 inf, then recruitment is stopped, so better to gather troops in one city or spot and let the other produce continuously, but for sure recruitment centers and barracks cost food, so sometimes u'll need to shut down some of them or all..
    The effect of garrisoned troops, up to what I know, is a myth and no effect on the production speed unless reached 25
    I hope this will answer u
    violentvag
    violentvag

Suggestion Empty That's more then i had

Post  violentvag Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Thanks for the time hawk, that's more info then i've been given and pretty much put out there in plan English, shorten your time with higher lvl barracks and shut down recruiting if food becomes in low supply, you have some helpful help sites? For s1914?

It's surely does lower your infantry training time, not doing so bad on day 33 without this info hehe.. I'm in second as of now to first game, beginners luck i think....

Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:36 am