The Unamed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supremacy 1914 Alliance

Ranks and Roles Recruitment Has Started!!

Cheese123
    Admin

Ranks and Roles Recruitment Has Started!! Empty Ranks and Roles Recruitment Has Started!!

Post  Cheese123 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:47 am

We need players to fill up these roles, and quickly!

You start off small and get to bigger positions as you go on

Post here if you would like to be in a Rank, which department, and a small Paragraph saying why!!!

We need:

Intelligence Officers;

Generals;

Economists;

Leaders of Department;
    darkangel

Ranks and Roles Recruitment Has Started!! Empty Re: Ranks and Roles Recruitment Has Started!!

Post  darkangel Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:54 am

ill be a intel officer, because someone has too and i use spies any way
    patricio

Ranks and Roles Recruitment Has Started!! Empty Re: Ranks and Roles Recruitment Has Started!!

Post  patricio Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:25 am

I would like to be the leader of the department of economy. My prowess has always been of the economical nature, and I am rather good at quickly growing and sustaining an in-game economy. This probably stems from my understanding of micro and macro-economic principles as well as government theory.

I could also be a general, as I am an outstanding tactician.
    Cheese123
    Admin

Post  Cheese123 Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:38 am

I dont know you that well plus I havent made the Leader Ranks yet, so I can make you an Industrialist and a commander in Army Management since this shows you have the ability to gain big amounts of resources to a) make a big army, b) make lots of buildings.

You say your Outstanding, but I dont know, how about Commander Level 2?

If you have any complaints feel free to complain
    patricio

Post  patricio Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:39 am

Cheese123 wrote:I dont know you that well plus I havent made the Leader Ranks yet, so I can make you an Industrialist and a commander in Army Management since this shows you have the ability to gain big amounts of resources to a) make a big army, b) make lots of buildings.

You say your Outstanding, but I dont know, how about Commander Level 2?

If you have any complaints feel free to complain

Make me whatever you want, I'll still end up in a leader role eventually Smile

I like challenges, and I plan to meet this one with a healthy amount of bravado.
    The Hawk
    The Hawk

Post  The Hawk Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:25 am

As I said, I like tactics and strategies..
    I can spend sometime calculating the amount of armies, the estimations and chances to win, so put me in such team
    darkangel

Post  darkangel Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:01 pm

cheese we have someone who wants to join wilkass222. your the person who can let him join
    sithere

Post  sithere Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:52 pm

yeah cheesemister

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:47 am